Aul

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamieZ

Reaction score
# of dives
Anybody know AUL's new web address or phone number. This might not be a Technical question but since AUL only sells Tec gear I didnt figure I would get answers from the other scubaboard sections. It use to be aulinc.com but it seems they lost their domain name/address.

Thank ya very much!

You Roach, you never mentioned this. Yet another place for the Scubanarc to score budget priced gear! Just like you to have to find out about it here. What else are you holding back on? You wait till I see you again. By the way.........How did the " P " valve come out?
Wreck/Tec

AUL has been around for ever and I didnt get their name or link from the board. I asked the question about the link because I clicked on it in my favorites and it didnt work. Come to find out they are having problems with their web page according to AUL when I called them. P- Valve will be in production by the end of the month. See you in the water.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom