August Dive Schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Are you guys ready for Wet August?

I doubled up the dive schedule for August. Alternating between Sat & Sun, North Socal & South SoCal. Plus a couple boats and our trip to San Diego. I will post it in the BC's Calender, soon.

Lets do some diving! I have a challenge. I am going to try to make all of these dives. Is anyone up to doing it as well?:D Let's see some names on the attendences on the calender :)

Rick

Last edited:
Ill try making all the Sat. Dives, execpt for the trip to san diago. that one i will make

I dunno about the San Diago trip.

San Diego on the other hand is gonna be a blast!

:)

Where is and what kind of diving does San Diago have?

I will try to make every dive...I might have to miss a few due to conflicts with classes and my sister-in-law is due in august too.

Are you guys ready for Wet August?

I doubled up the dive schedule for August. Alternating between Sat & Sun, North Socal & South SoCal. Plus a couple boats and our trip to San Diego. I will post it in the BC's Calender, soon.

Lets do some diving! I have a challenge. I am going to try to make all of these dives. Is anyone up to doing it as well?:D Let's see some names on the attendences on the calender :)

Rick
make them all if the night dives are on thursday. wednesday nights are a problem for me.

Wow, Rick! You are a dive animal. August will be a great month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom