AUE DEMA social

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aue-mike

Contributor
Reaction score
I have tentatively set up a happy-hour social for those attending DEMA, for Friday, October 10, at Monty's Raw Bar at the Miami Beach Marina. This place gets packed on Friday evenings, and should be a good place to decompress early after a day on the DEMA floor. Monty's is at 300 Alton Road, Miami Beach, which is approximately 2 miles from the Convention Center.
We plan on having lots of dive videos playing, and Monty's said they could set us up with some appetizer specials depending on the number of people that plan on showing up. They already have happy hour drink specials until 8:00 p.m.
In order to get a section of tables reserved, we need to have people there by 6:00 p.m. At 6:01 p.m., we would lose any tables we have set aside that are empty. After that, people will just have to stand around.
So, if you are interested in joining us for some drinks, and can be there by 6:00 p.m., please e-mail me at barney00@tampabay.rr.com so I can get a head-count estimate.
Please pass this on to whomever might be interested in joining us for some fun.
Cheers,
Mike

It would be great to get together & see everybody again. Marvel & I will make it!

We'll probably try to also hit Tobacco Road later that night for some Jazz & Blues... a must see especially for out-of-towners. Anybody up for LATE night Miami culture?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom