Auctioning off a brand new Hollis DG-02

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No reserve, What you see is what you get!

Yeah it is a great computer.

You can turn on and off deep stops, the wet switches to turn on automatically, you can select the PO2 alarm for the setting you like, as well as run it as air, nitrox or a bottom timer.

comes with a wrist mount and manual

Happy bidding!

Gary

No reserve, What you see is what you get! Yeah it is a great computer. You can turn on and off deepstops, the wet switches to turn on automatically, you can select the PO2 alarm for the setting you like, as well as run it as air, nitrox or a bottom timer.

comes with a wrist mount and manual

Happy bidding!

Gary

Back to a question posted early on, when will the bidding close?

Regarding the quoted text in bold, I doubt it has that capability :rofl3:

obviously you did not read the thread because the end date and time is listed.

If you just want to talk trash at least do a little research 1st, the information is available & just because your limitless well of experience & knowledge has not brought you up to date doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

:lotsalove:

Always has to be a meat-head......

obviously you did not read the thread because the end date and time is listed.

If you just want to talk trash at least do a little research 1st, the information is available & just because your limitless well of experience & knowledge has not brought you up to date doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

:lotsalove:

Always has to be a meat-head......

I think you missed the joke. Look at the previous poster's screen name.

My mistake, I took it as a flame. I usually am much better at picking up on things like that. I guess for some reason I was not in my normal twisted frame of mind. :shakehead::eyebrow: :sadangel: sorry Deepstop, I'm a meathead!

I think you missed the joke. Look at the previous poster's screen name.

Thanks for stepping in Jon :D

My mistake, I took it as a flame. I usually am much better at picking up on things like that. I guess for some reason I was not in my normal twisted frame of mind. :shakehead::eyebrow: :sadangel: sorry Deepstop, I'm a meathead!

No worries Gary, somehow I missed post #9 too :shocked2:

Trompie, it's all yours if you want it! I think I can get it in one of those prepaid boxes for about $10.
PM me your address and I will get an exact price for shipping in the meantime. You can pay with a check and I will ship it as soon as it clears, or I can invoice you thru paypal (there is a slight processing fee- $8, I think) if you give me your email address & I will ship it out asap.

Either way works for me, just let me know.

And again, sorry for snapping at you Deepstops! Stop by for a free fill if you are in the area, maybe I will have the taste of my foot out of my mouth by then......

Back
Top Bottom