ATX200 first stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsk3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm standardizing my regs so this has to go: ATX200 first stage. It's in great shape. I've been diving it and it works well, but as with any used reg you should get it serviced anyway.

This is like the famed DS4 but a little smaller and with more of that 200 magic (e.g. this was top-of-the-line Apeks a generation ago, and they didn't really change the first stage design when they went to the XTX200). Great hose routing as a stage or doubles reg, and works well as a singles reg as well.

Apeks Products

These regs came with a 1/2" port for the primary, so I've been using the other side, which works fine. I just bought a new 1/2"->3/8" adapter which I'll include in case you want to do something silly like send hoses out both sides :)

$125 includes shipping to CONUS. Also willing to trade for a second stage (preferably of the Salvo/DiveRite/HOG variety).

Sold! Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom