Attending DEMA? Post here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You won't find a better place to look for rep jobs. Every rep but one that I have hired over the years came from DEMA contacts.

Come armed with resumes and make sure that it lists the territory (states) that you plan to work. If you don't live there, it will be difficult to work there. Don't be alarmed if the companies that you talk to want to put you off for a few days. That is normal and most don't make a decision until after the show...unless they are desperate.

Good hunting!!

Thanks for the advice!

3rd year in a row. Last year I won an Aqua Lung BC. I hope to make it a tradition :wink:

Well, I wasn't planning on going until it was back in Vegas but... Southwest internet fares hit me at a weak moment and I booked it.

I'll be there. I'll be attending as a member of my LDS, Gypsy Divers, from Raleigh, NC.

jscott,

Congratulations on winning the CORE award this year! You guys are doing a great job down there and I look forward to hopefully meeting you at the awards party.

I will be there again :D Be sure to say HI if you see me or my cohorts walking around!!

I think Im leaving myself open to alot of jokes with this pic, but its the only one I have on this computer...... :wink: Unfortunately for all of you, Im the one on the right

halloween.jpg

Just bring the one on the left and I promise I wont make fun of you one bit! :wink:

I will be there again, trying to win that dang trip to Yap this time! Oh and those dang PADI seminars. Had a great time last year, and probably won't be able to go next, so have to make the most out of it!

And no offense to all those nice divers, but I like the fact that its for professionals only. Attended ADEX (Asian Dive Expo) this year which is open to the public, and it sucked. Booths were more concerned with the average diver than the shop owners and such, just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom