att: Scott------Questions re: Zeagle accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Scott,

I consider myself "mechanically declined" so bear with me please!

Can the "Zip on Mount" be used with the Escape BCD and if so, where and how is it attached to the BCD? If "yes" I assume I could attach a Zeagle Utility pocket. Does it matter if it's a right or left pocket?

On another matter I would like to have a few more "D" rings on my Zeagle Escape.

There are several fabric slots which appear to be possible attachment points on the right and left front shoulder straps. Would something like a metal "D" ring work and if so how would you attach it to the fabric slot?

That's it for now!

Thanks,

Sy

The Zip Mount Platform (part number 8137) can be added to any Zeagle BC (there is a seperate part number for the Zena, do to the cut - #8137Z).

Basically, all you do is remove the tank bands, put the Zip Mount piece between the vest section and the bladder, then run the tank bands through it and reinstall them.

As for the utility pocket, just decide which side you want it on and buy either the 8068L for the left side, or the 8068R for the right.

If you want to add additional d-rings, you will either need to send the BC to us, with the locations clearly marked (masking tape works well for this) or buy the d-rings from your local dive shop and find a local place to sew them on for you. (A saddle shop or shoe repair shop can usually do it)

The minimum charge for us to do it would probably be $20, plus shipping both ways.

Hope that helps...

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom