Atomic Z1 Regulator DIN and Suunto Cobra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iflyprops

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my Atomic Aquatics Z1 Regulator (1st and 2nd stage) with a Sherwood Brut Octopus. All is in great shape and was professionally overhauled in the fall and has not seen water since. The regulator has seen approximately 60 dives and has been an excellent setup. The first stage is setup for DIN with a delrin dust cover and is in great shape.

In addition to the regulator I am also offering my Suunto Cobra with the Suunto compass attached for sale. At the time of the reg overhaul in the fall a new battery was installed and it made a trip in the pressure pot. According to the logbook it has 47 dives on it, although several were in a pressure pot for testing. Again, the computer is in excellent shape with only a few minor scratches associated with it's use. Most of which are on the acrylic screen protector, but are unnoticeable submerged. The computer also includes the black Suunto fabric case.

I am asking $300 + Shipping on the regulator and $325 + Shipping on the computer or $575 + Shipping for both the computer and regulator.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• firststage1.jpg
    firststage1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 109
  • firststage2.jpg
    firststage2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 105
  • primary1.jpg
    primary1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 98
  • primary2.jpg
    primary2.jpg