Atomic Venom Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one and I love it, only used it 6 times tho.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was out in the shops yet but I guess it is. My local Atomic dealer didn't have them in several weeks ago but said they were coming.

Received my black and silver Venom mask from scubatoys just last week. Excellent fit and not too shabby in the looks department either! Havent had the chance to dive with it yet, but have high expectations!
:cool2:

atomic has a pretty good reputation for high quality stuff, I think I may have to give the venom a try.

I'm a huge Atomics fan but it looks like I'll be sticking with my Sub-Frame, which is ok since I love it dearly.

I'm sure the Venom is great, but since it's a single-lens mask I'm not sure it would work well with my bi-focal lenses.

Looks really cool, too.

The vision on it is great and of course, the overall quality is amazing. Unfortunately, the only color we can get right now is the Black & Grey. I prefer that color combo & Divers have been lovin them.

I changed my opinion on the Atomic Venom mask. I think the mask looks awesome, the glass lens is amazing but the way the frame attaches to the silicone wasn't designed right. I had to get my mask replaced 3 times due to leaking on the side by the strap adjustment thingy, it looks like that it's sandwiched and riveted on the inside, but it's not. So when bending the strap back into the mask to fit it back in the case, for some freakin reason the silicone unglues from the frame. I was lucky that I always carry the Atomic Frameless Mask as a backup when going on boat dives. So I ended up changing it for the Atomic SubFrame with ARC lens, have not used it yet, but I hear nothing but good about it and it doesn't look like I'll have the same problem. I'm a Atomic fan, almost all my gear is from Atomic, but the Venom Mask need to be redesigned in my opinion.

I want one but need to see if prescription lens can be made for it. Plus need to wait until budget allows for it- need more toys for scuba at higher priority than another mask.

The vision on it is great and of course, the overall quality is amazing. Unfortunately, the only color we can get right now is the Black & Grey. I prefer that color combo & Divers have been lovin them.

Wayne - how does the Venom compare to the Atomic Frameless?

Back
Top Bottom