Atomic universal comfort swivel compatibility with Scubapro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chipstix

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all,

I have read good reviews about the Atomic Universal Comfort Swivel Joint/LP Hose.

Please can I check, will this be compatible with my Scubapro Mk20 1st stage and R280 Second stage. I believe these are standard 9/16" - 18? Has anyone fitted one to these regs? or even just to Scubapro?

What's the cheapest place to get one - I am in the UK, but have a friend over in Ann Arbor, MI who may be prepared to send something over for me (in exhange for me sending him something English that he misses from when he lived here!)

Many thanks, Chris

...the Atomic swivel hose should fit your reg.....there's a stainless steel version and a titanium version...also there's a version that only fits Atomic regs...so be careful which one you order.

Hi there,

More research has started giving me the impression that a more elegant solution could perhaps be to fit a Miflex regulator hose. This should help with the reg pulling, and as an added bonus be lighter and easier to coil/pack.

Just need to decide if I should also fit an elbow or not…..

C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom