ATOMIC T3 Regulator Configuration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouvea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello:

Does Atomic sell the T3 regulator without the swivel hose? Can I purchase the first and second stages separately without any hose?

Thanks,
O

ask your dealer. The stages can be purchased separately, and if they can't remove it from the factory, it will still use a regular hose which is $20-$25 from any reasonable dealer.

The T3 second stage has a longer connector and will need a Jam nut (cost around $10 - $15) when changing out the atomic swivel hose for a standard lp hose.

The T3 second stage has a longer connector and will need a Jam nut (cost around $10 - $15) when changing out the atomic swivel hose for a standard lp hose.

correct, forgot to mention asking whoever you buy it from to throw that in there since you're going to be spending an insane amount of money on that regulator to begin with. $15 is a rounding error at those prices

You can get a T3 1st stage here: Atomic T3 Regulator - 1st Stage Only
I'm not a fan of them because it took almost 3mos. once to never deliver a pair of boots. IDK how they are on better stuff.

Talk to a dealer - mine can get any configuration/components I want thru the area distributor. If you don't have one locally, Scubatoys.com is a dealer.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom