atomic regulator tools

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davecampbell

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hey all. Since the number of Atomic regulators in my possession has grown significantly, (6 1sts, and 9 2nds) I'm leaning towards self servicing. I've got a copy of Regulator Savvy, and Vance Harlows regulator service book. I've got all the atomic specific service manuals, and think I've got a decent grasp of what's required. Im also considering Rsingler's reg course, if I can get around to figuring out Zoom. What I'm looking for is a recommendation on the best source for the Atomic tools required for 1st and 2nd stages. Scubatools? scubaclinic? etc... FWIW, all regs are DIN, and sealed.

hey all. Since the number of Atomic regulators in my possession has grown significantly, (6 1sts, and 9 2nds) I'm leaning towards self servicing. I've got a copy of Regulator Savvy, and Vance Harlows regulator service book. I've got all the atomic specific service manuals, and think I've got a decent grasp of what's required. Im also considering Rsingler's reg course, if I can get around to figuring out Zoom. What I'm looking for is a recommendation on the best source for the Atomic tools required for 1st and 2nd stages. Scubatools? scubaclinic? etc... FWIW, all regs are DIN, and sealed.
I have 3 full sets of scubatools atomic tools. You’d need to fill in the rest of the tools you need, like brass pick and tubes of crystolube, but I’ll sell you what you want for half price plus shipping.

I have 3 full sets of scubatools atomic tools. You’d need to fill in the rest of the tools you need, like brass pick and tubes of crystolube, but I’ll sell you what you want for half price plus shipping.
sounds good. shipping is to L8K4Y6 in Ontario Canada. What's included and what am I looking at excluding shipping?
pm incoming

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom