Atomic M1 or SP MK25/G250HP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, Amex won't price match against an online store anymore. They used to which was great but just discontinued that policy.

I'm seriously considering the M1 as well although I saw in the mother of all regs test the Z1 tested better. You can get the M1 exhaust tee for $25 for the Z1 which gives the advantage of better bubble dispersion.

But, now there's the x650 from SP. If folks like that, especially if it's good on bubble interference, that may change the ballance.

I know I tried to do a price match a week ago and got denied. Luckily I bought my reg before they discontinued it.

rstark,

Forgive my ignorance and ignore this querry if the answers are not in keeping with Scubaboard policy, but can you tell me what LDS and LP stand for? I gather they're on-line scuba equipment sellers and would love to check out their sites. I too have been comparing Scubapro and Atomic.
Thanks very much,

Thank you sir, for graciously reminding me of the obvious, re LDS, and the less obvious Liesure Pro. Matter of fact, though, I found my way to Liesure Pro last week and, after a phone call, confirmed that they're out of the M1 for "a few months". I couldn't believe the price differential! Was hoping that maybe there were other sources on the web but haven't been able to come up with any. My Atomics dealer won't budge beyond $670 unless I buy a package I don't need.
Thanks again for the enlightenment...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom