Wanted Atomic Din to Yoke converter (without yoke)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TMurrr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Want to buy (any metal is fine) something like this

I recently converted my regulator to DIN and wanted to turn the leftover "yoke" into a screw on adaptor for travel.

Yes, I know I can buy one for like $20-30. But I figured I'd try to find this piece first

Want to buy (any metal is fine) something like this

I recently converted my regulator to DIN and wanted to turn the leftover "yoke" into a screw on adaptor for travel.

Yes, I know I can buy one for like $20-30. But I figured I'd try to find this piece first
I havent seen one of these, I just switch the whole thing back when I want yoke again but I just have separate first stages for travel which I find even easier.

gotcha, ideally I'd like a simple, quick "oh shoot the rental tanks are yoke" solution but I'd like to use the TI yoke piece that came off my reg originally

I agree with Lex. Easy enough to switch out the whole assembly before you leave.
Granted, DIN makes you like more of a bad ass than Yoke. "ooooh, that guy must be a cave / tech diver. Oooooooh....."

Granted, though, the din does pack flatter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom