Atomic Comfort Swivel with Scubapro Second Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for everyone’s input. Just a clarification; the swivel is on a 7’ hose which is probably over the top, I agree, but the hose was given to me so I’d like to use it if possible. I’d rather not spend $50 for a another 7’ hose. Having said that, as was said before, it is a really nice swivel.

Here’s a photo of the swivel on my hose. The Scubapro second stage will screw into it; I was convinced that it was just a matter of finding the right size o ring.

Attachments

• IMG_3399.JPG
    IMG_3399.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 117
Newfie, the real answer to your question is you need to sell your SP regs and get an Atomic setup. Too bad you did not post up sooner as I could have sold you a nice B2 set up that would have been perfect match for your hose.

Newfie, the real answer to your question is you need to sell your SP regs and get an Atomic setup. Too bad you did not post up sooner as I could have sold you a nice B2 set up that would have been perfect match for your hose.
Yeah, well that's another story.

Back
Top Bottom