Atomic B2 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liberato

Reaction score
Is the optional swivel permanently integrated into their hose or is it just a swivel that can be attached to my own longer hose?

Is the optional exhaust deflector intended for the B2 or is its funtionality already included in the B2 design?

The Atomics web site calls the first stage for the B2 a B1. Is that just an obsolete page or is the only thing that changed from B1 to B2 just the second stage?

If you use a B2 is there anything you don't like about it?

I noticed Atomic has no email contact point. Have you ever had any customer service problems with the company?

I have an Atomic Z1, but have heavily researched the B2 as well as dove with it on several occasions.

When I upgraded my Z1 the hose and swivel was one part.

The extended exhaust is functionally included with the B2.

I think the B1 reference is an outdated page. I do not believe anything with the 1st stage changed from the B1 to the B2.

The B2 is an absolutely fabulous reg at all recreational depths. The only minor gripe I have with it is that the 2nd stage purge is a little too soft, resulting in a slight free-flow in high current or surge situations. No performance is lost while it is free-flowing, it is just a little annoying. Atomic is not a huge manufacturer, so it may be a little harder to find a LDS to get it serviced or repaired. Same thing goes for if you are on vacation.

-Aaron

Love All 3 of my atomic all together allmost 2,500 dives never been a problem @180ft or at the surface..would never change....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom