Atomic B-2 Regulator for sale.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdubdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an Atomic B-2 Regulator,first and second stage for sale, it has roughly 60 dives on it, It has been serviced by Atomic within the last year. It is set up as a din attachment. They retail for roughly 700$ or so, the ouside is scratched up a bit but inside this thing is in great condition, it has been well taken care of, Atomic is here in Orange county and they have always taken good care of me. I will let it go for 300$ OBO email me weith any ? or picture requests. This is the same exact regulator breathing wise as the T-2 Titanium which is one of the top Regs on the market. I do have all of the parts to convert it back to yoke as well I just have to find them.

Last edited:
Let me know if you are able to find the yoke attachment, and if you are sure you have all the parts for it :wink:.

Hi,
Can you send me photos if it is still available?
Barb

I now have pics and do have the parts to convert back to yoke, will consider all offers.

Attachments

• atomic.jpg
    atomic.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 108
  • atomic 2.jpg
    atomic 2.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 98
  • atomic (1).jpg
    atomic (1).jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 87
sorry for the somewhat blurry pictures I will try to get some better ones up soon, I took some with my phone that turned out better than these and will have them up shortly.

Here they are, hopefully a little bit better

Attachments

• atomic (1).jpg
    atomic (1).jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 75
  • atomic.jpg
    atomic.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 73
  • atomic (2).jpg
    atomic (2).jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 68
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/