atomic aquatics T2X like new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dirtech

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
as you can see in the pic it looks brand new it has been in the water three time total at it is an awesome regulator i purchased it from hollywood divers in march but am now diving a rebreather and have no need for it 900 obo atomic.jpg

FYI: This dirtbag screwd me with this reg... Hes a scam.... I think that others who have bought regs from him recently are the same person different accounts.

That sucks man. How did you pay him? Hopefully you can get your money back through PayPal or something.

Sorry to hear that. I am the guy you sent a PM about my purchase. I paid on Monday and had it by Thursday. It was a good buy for a good reg. Has he given you any reasons for the lack of delivery??? Hope you get if straightend out. I almost bought the Atomic reg too.

Nope! said it was shipped separately, but the tracking # never show the USPS receiving the pacakge. No more response after that.

Sorry to hear that. I am the guy you sent a PM about my purchase. I paid on Monday and had it by Thursday. It was a good buy for a good reg. Has he given you any reasons for the lack of delivery??? Hope you get if straightend out. I almost bought the Atomic reg too.

Just an FYI: USPS tracking is nowhere near as reliable as FEDEX or UPS. Some packages will only show information after they are delivered.
Yeah USPS tracking is garbage, but the guy should still be in contact with you until the package is delivered.

Unless he was just out for a free lunch all along. .... which is what i'm guessing.

Yeah USPS tracking is garbage, but the guy should still be in contact with you until the package is delivered.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom