Atom 2 Wrist band

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lievenb

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

Anyone any idea on how to get a replacement wrist band for the Atom 2?
I sent it back to Oceanic about half a year ago due to some other problems with it.
the wrist band was already half torn, but they didn't replace it then.
A few days after getting it back, the wrist band snapped. I tried to order a replacement for it, but after half a year, no news, naddda... :depressed:

And I'm trying to find a replacement in plastic, not the replacements in fabric that you can order readily available.
Any ideas?

Lieven

For me it was as easy as calling Oceanic technical support last February. With computer out of warranty already they send me replacement wrist band at no charge. Great service.
Mirek

For me it was as easy as calling Oceanic technical support last February. With computer out of warranty already they send me replacement wrist band at no charge. Great service.
Mirek

Sounds fantastic, but it seems that the European side of technical support is not as easily reachable...

It happened to mine as well in the middle of my diving trip.
Its really pain in the axx that worried the wristband would totally fall apart but need it for air pressure too.
I will try to ring the dealer to see what they said.

Colin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom