ATMOS Mission 1 Color COLORS Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$ dollars
Anywhere in the US they had been $450. My guess is that will be down soon so hop on the buss while you can.

It is a good computer for the price but it does need some updates like altitude features and such.

Latest firmware update 1.017 corrected depth sensor calibration according to support

"The sensor is now able to calibrate itself at altitude to show correct depth while diving."

It is a good computer for the price but it does need some updates like altitude features and such.

It's not a bad computer though I would be tempted to add $50 and buy a seac guru instead. Or save a fifty or three, and buy one of the last geo 2s while they're still around.

Latest firmware update 1.017 corrected depth sensor calibration according to support

"The sensor is now able to calibrate itself at altitude to show correct depth while diving."
I can say that it is better than before but still not accurate.
At sea level it is great.

It's not a bad computer though I would be tempted to add $50 and buy a seac guru instead. Or save a fifty or three, and buy one of the last geo 2s while they're still around.
I wanted something that was more than just for diving and at the current sale price I think it is a great deal. I ended up getting a MK1 while I await the MK2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom