atmos AI dive log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LI Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My atmos AI that I bought in 2008 does not log dives in 2010 when downloading to my desktop.. It instead lists them as in the year 2000 and I have to manually change them to 2010. The date on the dive computer reads correctly though. Please help!!!!!:idk:

Last edited:
See previous posts...
But the gist is, you need the newest version of the software, they fixed that problem.

See previous posts...
But the gist is, you need the newest version of the software, they fixed that problem.

Ok thanks, but I went to the aeris website and downloaded what I thought was the right software patch and still have the same results. I'll try again.

Did you download the ACI beta? That's really the most recent.

Did you download the ACI beta? That's really the most recent.

I download and installed 2.2.3 built 4-27-10 (this is what came up under the about drop down) It seemed to work ok and logged my last 2 dives in 2010 but somehow the previous 2 dives were put back in 2000. I also noticed my dive comp set back to 2000 even though I know I checked it last time I downloaded and it was right?????????? Also is there anyway to set the computer to hold the fo2 without defaulting back to air so quickly? Also I'd like to change the dive numbers to reflect my lifetime dives and not just lifetime since I bought the computer is that possible?? Thanks for the help!

ok figured how to change life time dives so scratch that one!

I'm running 2.2.4 beta.
Sorry I can't help with the other questions, I'm just an Atmos AI owner like you.
Maybe someone else will chime in...

Back
Top Bottom