Atlantic Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dusty

New
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I want to take this chance to introduce myself and ask my first question all at once :) First off this board looks great, and the people here seem really helpful!

Well I still have my scuba v-card, and I wanted to know the best way to go about getting certified. There is a 5:star: PADI facility right down the road from me, is this the route I want to take? It's $325 for a referral certification. I am going to Turks and Caicos in February, so I think I will do my dives there :eek:gle:

Any advice would be huge!

I'm not too familiar with Atlantic Divers, so I'm not too sure how their instructors are. You might want to look at Discover Diving in Atkinson, NH; or Northeast Scuba in Chelmsford.

I'd second Northeast Scuba. Tom Huff is great. I'm using him for my mix classes unless someone at my LDS gets their instructor rating first.

In addition, Northeast has a nice selection of gear (Halcyon, but that's another thread).

Tom Huff is the way to go, he is very good. A little dry, but then so am I :)

Northeast Scuba has Halcyon gear on hand? I'll have to swing up there at some point this winter to check it out!

Matt

I was just there. Didn’t see any Halcyon stuff, but I did see some nice Highland Mill Works hardware …which of course I bought.

I highly recommend South Shore Divers in Weymouth. Al's really helpful, and I've been making the drive to his shop more and more often... whatever my needs.

Arduous once bubbled...
I was just there. Didn’t see any Halcyon stuff, but I did see some nice Highland Mill Works hardware …which of course I bought.

My bad. I thought that they carried the line. Turns out I was wrong (its been awhile since I was there).

Sorry

SS Divers is a nice shop and AL knows alot about GUE/DIR stuff (they are a Halycon dealer too) ,but, the BEST thing about that shop is that they are getting NITROX very, very soon!!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom