Atlanta Aspiring Recreational Cave Tourist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kind of halfway between Little River and Ginnie right being Ichetucknee
Halfway between Ginnie and Peacock @25 minutes to either. LR is 7 minutes away. Jug is like 5. I'm in the SE corner of Suwannee County.

Halfway between Ginnie and Peacock @25 minutes to either. LR is 7 minutes away. Jug is like 5. I'm in the SE corner of Suwannee County.

Nice! I will let you know next time we are in the High Springs area and see if you want to meet up for a dive or meal.

Me and my buddy usually do 4 30-45 minute dives in a day and that is good enough for me. My longest dive was 70 minutes in the cavern at Peacock just exploring around and filming fish with my gopro. That was awesome but of course we were always right near the exit. My wetsuit is easy to get on though. I can see how for some who take a lot longer to get ready they would want longer dives to make it worthwhile.

My wetsuit is easy to get on though.
What's a wetsuit? Shorts and t-shirt for me. When you're built like a manatee, you get to dive like one. :D

What's a wetsuit? Shorts and t-shirt for me. When you're built like a manatee, you get to dive like one. :D
I'll be moving there in a few months and just picked up 2 new drysuits with P-Valve and heating fittings to go along with my 2 older drysuits that are set up the same way, Weezle Extreme + undies and heating vests.
I get cold easily enough that I like my rum and coke without ice (but the lemon or lime slice is ok). Untill ice cold beer warms up to at least 50°F i don't drink it.

Michael

You must be right around the corner from us. You can’t get no farther SE in Suwannee country than where we are. My wife said she met you at a park function a few months back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom