At it again, lets do it right.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the Board, Sinking Fast!

have a great time in BVI - I'm envious!:eek:ut:

I usually live in Tropical North Queensland with water temps of 27+ degrees, however, for the next 2 months I am suffering 23 degree celsius water while visiting my parents in Sydney.... yuk!!!

Enjoy the warm waters.... & have a great holiday season!

Cheers

Not from Spain, Canada, Australia, or any of the very exotic places (Texas?) that some of the other contributors are from. Actually from right down the road from you...in Denver. Always looking to meet new divers in the area. Not alot of great close diving, but.......

Used to be from Winter Park & Breckenridge. Started in diving in 73. Left it for the fozen stuff, but I/m back to the liquid kind of H2O.

A lot easier on the knees!

Denver Divers! What about the trip to Twin Lakes in February? If some of you commit, I'll commit!

Welcome.

=-)

Outside Leadville. Looks like Feb 7,8, & 9. Got an email form the LDS with the dates just before I left town fro Christmas.

Tlaked about it over the Holiday. Thinking very seriously about it. I'll double check. I though they did this in cooperationwitha Denver Shop.

Back
Top Bottom