Association of Costa Rica Dive Professionals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CR Under The Blue

Registered
Reaction score
The first dive association hase been formed in Costa Rica, in the north west Pacific
of CR. The 6 dive shops in the area formed this as of June 07. They are dedicated to
the protection of the marine area and to keep the highest standards.
Please look for the CRDP logo on the door of the shops and you will know you are diving with a professional shop.

Can anybody tell us how we can show the logo of the crdp on this board? I have just added it as an avater, but that is not the way we want it displayed..
We want to show you the logo of the new CRDP organisation, just so you know what you are looking for. I am nominated as the contact person for the CRDP, so I have to take care of this logo display, please help me.
Thanks

Just a little bigger than I have it now. I just want scuba board readers to see the logo, so they know what they have to look for.
The website of the crdp seems to have a problem as well, don't worry we are in the process of fixing it.
Thanks

If you have the image publicly available somewhere on the internet, you could probably embed it as a html tagged image in your post signature at whatever size you like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom