asia advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for everyone's advice! i have decided on Sipadan. some more questions:
i'm trying to decide between Seaventures, SMART, and the SMART water bungalows. any recommendations for or against these places? also, is it cheaper to book online before I go or to book when I get there? thanks again for all of your help!

slurpeee76:
thanks for everyone's advice! i have decided on Sipadan. some more questions:
i'm trying to decide between Seaventures, SMART, and the SMART water bungalows. any recommendations for or against these places? also, is it cheaper to book online before I go or to book when I get there? thanks again for all of your help!
I stayed with Seaventures once. It's a decommissioned oil rig. The room I took had a shower and was comfortable enough but basic. What's nice is being able to quickly access the house reef. The DM we had then (Awang - not sure if he's still working there) was wonderful.

Smart bungalows consider the best resort in Mabul but expensive if money no object , Smart resort have technical Nitrox facility with nice environments.
I love Borneo diver resort good foods, environments and enthusiasm DM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom