As Seen at underwater Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIVING GAL
WHERE DID YOU GET THE INFO ON THE DESTROYER? I WAS TOLD BOTH BROCKVILLE AND KINGSTON COULD NOT COME UP WITH THE NECESSARY FUNDS AND THEY BOTH LOST OUT

I been getting my information from a few of the charter operators. Either directly or from divers who I trust to provide me with accurate information. At UWC one of the operators said things were still in the works.

DG,
Thank you for the invite. I saw that you posted it in North America. While of course it belongs there, I moved it to " Group Trips" because I think more people will see it there. If that's a problem I can move it back.
Since I'll be moving to South America ( Texas) next year, I'll be lucky if I can get the Bonaire Trip, and DEMA in, for the fall. Not to mention all the trips planned for the rest of the year! But thank you again. Seems like such a great group of people up there.
:sunny:
(some very hunky handsome guys in that pic)

Originally posted by Natasha
DG,
Thank you for the invite. I saw that you posted it in North America. While of course it belongs there, I moved it to " Group Trips" because I think more people will see it there. If that's a problem I can move it back.
Since I'll be moving to South America ( Texas) next year, I'll be lucky if I can get the Bonaire Trip, and DEMA in, for the fall. Not to mention all the trips planned for the rest of the year! But thank you again. Seems like such a great group of people up there.
(some very hunky handsome guys in that pic)

Move the invite by all means.... The South America dig is toooo cute. You're moving there next June? We might just meet there. Syruss is trying his best to get the "Ontario" contingent down to party. You never know.... a TX party just might happen.

Hopefully we'll meet both in Bonaire and DEMA.

And yes, the guys are not to bad to be around, though I do have my preference. Butch and Bottom_sucker may get me laughing, but OD keeps me smiling.

Yep, looks like next year, we will be crossing paths. I'm hoping to move in June 2002. yes, Bonaire, Dema, and a Texas party all sound good to me.
Now as for OD 'keeps you smiling'. Girl, I think he a stud muffin from that Pic. Looks like you're keeping him smiling too. Do we have a love conncetion here?

Bio Guy -
Cris Kohl's book is entitled "The Great Lakes Diving Guide" - it covers from as far noth as Cronwall / Ogdensburge through all of the Great Lakes. Quite a comprehensive look at all the wrecks. He's brocken the whole area down into 49 different locals, and done (at a first glance) a goo summary of what is out there.

Natasha -
A love connection? I'm not revealing nothing..... :1st: much:D

ISBN: 0-9679976-2-3
Copyright 2001 Seawolf Communications, INC
Seawolf Communications Inc
PO Box 66
West Chicago, IL 60186
USA
tel (630) 293-8996
www.seawlfcommunicati9ons.com

price at UWC was $32 CDN

Back