As Seen at underwater Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ship wreck to be sunk??? I was under the impression, and actually heard from a few very reliable sources that Ramouski Que. won the bid for the destroyer, plans to sink it between Ramouski and Point au Pere, not far from the Empress of Ireland.

If'n they are to sink another of the scrapped fleet near Kingston / Brookville..............BONUS!!!!!

DivingGal?? hmmmm orginized or what..............charters booked for next September..............hmmmm a dive clubs dream

back at ya

john

Originally posted by TAM Dive
ship wreck to be sunk??? I was under the impression, and actually heard from a few very reliable sources that Ramouski Que. won the bid for the destroyer, plans to sink it between Ramouski and Point au Pere, not far from the Empress of Ireland.

If'n they are to sink another of the scrapped fleet near Kingston / Brookville..............BONUS!!!!!

DivingGal?? hmmmm orginized or what..............charters booked for next September..............hmmmm a dive clubs dream

back at ya

john

well now -- I'll just have to back to my "source". I thought it was pretty reliable. Will get to you and let you know if I'm wrong.

as for booking for next year... normally I'm not doing stuff that far in advance, but if the vessel is "going down", I want to make sure I book with my favourite charter, and not get stuck with some smuck.

your not trying to say that there are schmucks running charters...............oh no!!!! new wreck.............where's those limpit mines................

hee hee

I'm going to bed now, NO!!! I think I'll play with my boat before then................who needs sleep............more play tyme please.....

have a good one

john

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom