Article: Pirate Hunting: The Search for the Golden Fleece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A fun story - needed a better ending! I have to admit that Kurson can tell a good story. Really interesting info about the pirates and their history.

Just bought the kindle version and started reading it last night.

I though Shadow Divers (unabridged) was a great book 95% of the time, but suffered a little bit from Readers Digest style writing (nostalgic bounces back to a character's childhood, attempts to draw lines between something then and something now -very Hallmark channel). Is this problem gone from the new book?

after reading the article you wrote about it on here, i ordered myself a copy and made a start last night. im looking forward to it as i loved shadow divers, i couldn't put that one down!

I got through both Shadow Divers and this one with Audible. Both great.

Well I officially have found my next book to read! I will have to bounce between this one and Shadow Divers. Great article hands down!

very interesting read -- i like the part about the Cesium Magnetometer -- i found it a very cool read.

thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom