Article: Oceanic Introduces the new Pro Plus 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, what is different vs. the Pro Plus 2?

The article mentions an intuitive interface. Must not be the one I'm used to struggling with on the VT3!!! That one sent me running to an Atomic Aquatics Cobalt!

Wonder if the Pro Plus 3 has a substantially new, 'easy' interface? Could a newbie mostly figure it out without the manual?

Richard.

We love our ProPlus 2.1 computers. This one seems to have some really cool additions, Fresh/Salt, 3 Gas, Deep Stop, 50 Dives rather than 24.

I like it. (but don't need to upgrade just yet)
:thumb:

The letter just before "Hence Zee"

Of course I had just purchased a Pro Plus 2 and used it for the first time a couple weeks ago. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do they not tell you when you're buying one that a new one is coming out?????

I like the deep stop feature. That's useful along with the multiple algorithms. Let's hope they didn't monkey around with the USB upload cable like they did with 2.0 and 2.1. That was kind of rotten.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom