Article: Dive dry with dr. Bill #613: A real example of biodiversity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
The link would not let me see it. Muttered something about not enough/correct status.

Hmmm... worked for me just now

Still won't let us read it.

:idk:

-----

Hmmmm. Several links. The first one doesn't work at all. The third one is where the comments seem to be going.

. htp://www.scubaboard.com/forums/content/858-dive-dry-dr-bill-613-real-example-biodiversity.html
. htp://www.scubaboard.com/forums/marine-life-ecosystems/495921-dive-dry-dr-bill-613-real-example-biodiversity.html
. htp://www.scubaboard.com/forums/socal/495922-dive-dry-dr-bill-613-real-example-biodiversity.html

Last edited:
Interesting. I usually post my columns in both the marine life ecosystems forum and the SoCal forum since they focus on SoCal kelp forests. I don't think I've heard of problems with the ones posted as articles in the marine life ecosystems forum before.

... I usually post my columns in both the marine life ecosystems forum and the SoCal forum since they focus on SoCal kelp forests. ...

I'm always happy to read your columns, wherever they appear.

The bare rock re-colonizing experiment looks especially interesting, and I am curious to see how it turns out.

The link above worked for me again, but here is a link to the other location where that article is posted: Biodiversity

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom