Article: Dive dry with dr. Bill #524: Blackbeard's: A pirate's life for me, part i!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Very interesting...I cannot wait for the continuation.

My dive buddy, who is a bar tender, had a customer the other night and was describing this live-aboard...it sounds great.

We are now thinking of taking the cruise instead of a late spring/early summer Cozumel trip.

A number of my future columns will be about this trip and the critters and dive sites we dove. I've already written six of them.

Blackbeard's was definitely a fun trip for me... just the kind of experience I like. "Camping at sea" may not be for everyone, but this trip was lots of fun especially with the group who sailed aboard with me.

Haha brillant writer mate! Must say very interesting read love the touch with the ladies and jokes :wink: I must say I am wanting to check out this blackbeard fellow. Never heard of him.

Just posted my latest article about the trip... it's on a blue hole we dove

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom