Article: Destination Spotlight from Maduro Dive Travel: Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for the info on bonaire i am going there soon 4/13-4/27 to learn about that awesome shore diving i'm traveling alone and would love to hook up with a dive buddy if anyone is in the neighborhood
Thanks for the "sneak peak" into Bonaire - can't wait of the SB Invasion this June, 2013!!!

thanks for the info on bonaire i am going there soon 4/13-4/27 to learn about that awesome shore diving i'm traveling alone and would love to hook up with a dive buddy if anyone is in the neighborhood

Happybubbles, there is a large group of us going to be in Bonaire at the same time as you - perhaps you could look at joining us - search the board here for the SB Invasion - you would have endless dive buddies. Many people are coming solo!

We have a group going to Captain Don's in January 2014 out of LAX. Package includes Air Fare, Unlimited shore diving, morning boat dive, breakfast, Last Night Cook out and more. Call Great Vis at 951-929-8356 for details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom