arriving in Belize on cruise and hope to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was a good dive hugh parkeys staff were great and Mike it was great to meet you and Cindy. I enjoyed the diving, the dive master did a great job on the pre dive plan and it was a very enjoyable dive.
I did use a 3/2 mil suit and water temp was about 79 deg. I will go back and highly recommend hugh parkeys for dive master... I am sure there are other great ones out there in Belize this is just the one I lucked out on getting.

happy diving
Dave
apache helicopter pilot
:crafty:

Yea, I was screwed out of two dive in Belize because of Carnivals tiff!!! Instead, we got to go back to the "Not so Grand" Grand Cayman...!!! Not a fan diving the Grand... Little or Brac I hear, is much better diving... Still got 2 dives in with a local shop but not to the expectations we had for Belize... and not even close to Roatan or Coz... JMO!

Disclaimer, my view may have been different if we had time to scope out a dive shop and where to dive before we arrived but... our arrival was very much unexpected!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom