Arizona Divers on NING?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I saw an Arizona Divers group on the NING Social Network, it was by invitation only. Anyone out there a member of this group? We are moving to Az. looking to join a Az Divers group. Dave

Where in Arizona? There are several clubs in Phoenix including one Meet-up group, several in Tucson etc.

Last edited:
Dave,

First, welcome to AZ. My girlfriend is from NoCal so if you get homesick give us a call. Depends on what you're looking for in a dive club. Some groups don't dive in AZ at all unless it's a pre-trip gear check out dive. Others dive AZ once in a while but go to SoCal and San Carlos, Mexico fairly often. Or just monitor the South West Sand Sharks forum and find dive buddys to dive with locally. There is somebody diving locally almost every weekend.

Steve.

Two I know of in Tucson.

The Desert Dolphins are a non-affilated club that's been around since the 60's.

R-Team
has an affiliation with Raytheon but anyone can join. Daniel Vance is a member/sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom