aries atmos sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lsudive

Registered
Reaction score
I know someone will tell me to do a search. I did, and came up with a bunch of threads I don't have time to dig through. I have a simple question that can be answered quickly.

A LDS is going out of business (New Orleans, closing down since Katrina). They have an aries atmos sport 50% off, comes out to roughly $150. I am in the market to replace all of my gear. Is this a good price, and is htis a good piece of equipment?

Sounds like a great deal to to me, I might be looking for a back-up reg or an octopus for the future. What dive shop is this? This is approximately $90 cheaper than you could get anywhere on the internet.

It is chag's in metaire. He sadi the sale started yesterday; they have a couple of those regs left. I've never owned anything by that company, and I hate to buy the first thing I find just because it's on sale.

If you go to the Zeagle website, then click on "find a dealer," Chag's comes up and you can call them.

Aeris Sport is a great regulator - environmentally sealed and breathes great. My wife uses my original one and when offered an upgrade to the Aeris Pro - she said "no way" after one dive with the Pro.

Aeris makes great stuff (especially for the money) - I have an Aeris XT Bc and she has the Atomos 2 computer. All quality and great bang for the buck.

I agree with TN Traveler, I have an Aeris Atmos 2 and like it. As for the regulator never tried one but have heard they are nice breathers.

Aeris and Oceanic are the same company now, so you will have good support in the future. Both companies have good reputations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom