Argonaut Kraken Special Edition for 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want the red hoses back. My GF saw a pic of one with red hoses and has been bugging me for one ever since. Make one with red hoses and I will buy two. We both get one and I get her to shut up......momentarily anyways.

I'm sorry but there are no plans to offer red hoses again anytime in the near future. Just tell her Black is the new Red :)

I want the red hoses back. My GF saw a pic of one with red hoses and has been bugging me for one ever since. Make one with red hoses and I will buy two. We both get one and I get her to shut up......momentarily anyways.

I have a new set of red hoses that I am not planning on using. If you are interested, I am sure I can work something out with Bryan so that you end up with the red hoses.

I just assume they go to someone that would appreciate them and use them.

I have a new set of red hoses that I am not planning on using. If you are interested, I am sure I can work something out with Bryan so that you end up with the red hoses.

I just assume they go to someone that would appreciate them and use them.

Thanks! I will send you a PM tomorrow on the issue. I appreciate the help.

Im definitely interested in purchasing one of these. If there is a list somewhere, put me on it and let me know when the next batch is available.
darthcoker@yahoo.com

SC

Im definitely interested in purchasing one of these. If there is a list somewhere, put me on it and let me know when the next batch is available.
darthcoker@yahoo.com

SC
They will be available to order again though the website store in about 10 days or as soon as I can get all the pre orders delivered. Between now and then please take some time to read about the Argonaut Kraken in the website store and on the VDH website message forum. Thank you :)

OK so I can’t seem to find out if these are still need and if so what price!
???

IMG_2486.JPG
It saddens me to think that those beautiful Red Kraken hoses will no longer be available.
I wish I had purchased a couple spare sets when I could have. They really do set the Kraken apart.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom