For Sale Argonaut Kraken Complete High-End setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steverin06

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First batch Argonaut Kraken w/ DSV (comfobite) & std mouthpiece, red (never used) & black hoses, extra parts. Used for 30 dives and moved onto rebreathers (also for sale).

VDH aluminum backplate, Dive Rite XT armored wing. Webbing fits 5'10ish 170ish, soft crotch webbing w/ double rings. Argonaut clasp, OMB weight pockets on each strap, 2x aqualung griplocks.
Atomic AI titanium inflator
Atomic B2 bailout
Tempered glass SPG
Zeagle Surface Marker Buoy QD Deluxe SMB, 115' Reel with E-Z Mount Pouch mounted on bottom of BP.
High quality hardware/knife.

This is one sweet setup and priced 60% off new. Selling for $900. Ebay name for feedback matches this forum name

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 401
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 351
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 355
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 396
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 354
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 344
I have a friend here in Japan who is interested in just the Kraken. If you'd consider splitting feel free to messsge me, if not, no problem. Thank you.

Thank you for you message. I'd be willing to sell the kraken alone for $400 + shipping. Going to APO? I just came back from living in Okinawa for 5 years.

if we're parting it out...i'm interested in the plate and cam bands...

You guys are like sharks!

Curses... Guess I have to wait still for a double hose plate :(

Curses... Guess I have to wait still for a double hose plate :(

Granted, also have to wait on getting my kraken lol. If only I was independently wealthy :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom