Are YOU the Face of Australia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soudan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Currently (Tasmania Australia), Previously (Alexan
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone, I know that a few of you are quite experienced in diving Aussie Waters, so i thought i would share this with y'all...

The Underwater Channel in association with PADI is looking for you

The Underwater Channel (www.theunderwaterchannel.tv) and PADI (www.PADI.com) are looking to light up diving in Australia for UWC's viewers around the world! To do so we have launched an international competition to find an experienced and knowledgeable Aussie diver with bags of confidence and charisma to join The Underwater Channel's team of presenters (aka Faces!) around the world to become the Face of Australia. After an initial pre-selection of 6 semi-finalists a series of TV programs will be broadcast on UWC with a UWC/PADI judging panel who will feature the videos and comment (in a friendly fashion) upon the applications. The viewing public will then be invited to vote, first for the semi-finalists and finally for the winner. The Face of Australia will be chosen by our viewers!

To qualify as the Face of Australia you will need 2 free days a month, an experienced underwater videographer to work with and an in-depth knowledge and easy access to diving on the Australian east coast. If you think you have what it takes we'll need a cv and video showreel telling us why you qualify by end of February 2009.

There is a promotional video accompanying the competition. To take a look click on the link below and you can also grab the video for your own site or profile by clicking on the SHARE button or using the embed code.

For further details of the competition (and to watch/share the video) please see:

http://www.theunderwaterchannel.tv/FaceofAustralia.page

I hope this will be useful for y'all!

Back
Top Bottom