Are the forums acting up for any of you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaCollin

Reaction score
The forums have been acting strange lately. Ill post something, it wont show up. Ill refresh the page it will show up. I got back to the topic after a few minutes... its gone. I go back again, then the topic appears again.

According to our server everything is up and running normally... if anyone else is having this problem please let me know!

Tech Admin:
According to our server everything is up and running normally... if anyone else is having this problem please let me know!
Yes, today.
Started noticeably slowing again yesterday, almost or maybe even to where it was before the upgrade.
I figured you were working on it.
I also have noticed a double posting and received two of the same PM, both probably caused by the hitch in the board's "getalong".

Tom

Very, very wierd.... things have been nothing but fast from my machines. I will spend some time tomorrow trying to test things out as best I can.

Tech Admin:
Very, very wierd.... things have been nothing but fast from my machines. I will spend some time tomorrow trying to test things out as best I can.
Tommorrow's good enough for me, I'm about to sign off for my night.
There has been a lot more jumping around and lagging since I posted my last reply.

Tom

TA,
I've had the same experience as Nomaster... double PM's and as slow as before the upgrade... today it seems OK again. (still cannot open that one thread, but that is besides the point).

tks for the hard work. Cheers
Maria

The worest part of this job is when people are havign a problem but I can't duplicate that problem. According to everything the system tells me things are faster but obviously if people are having issues then there is a problem. When pages are slow is it slow to load everything or just slow to load certain elements like images or more content ?

When I had the problem it was slow loading content in general, not just images. Hope this helps, but I think we all know how hard it is to duplicate problems... I'll try to keep a log and PM you if that helps.

cheers,
Maria

I'll add my experiences.

It's better today, but I was having some REALLY long delays after posting a reply. It would take forever to accept the post and refresh the page (on regular reply's, not quick reply's).

If it matters, I'm using Firefox 1.0PR

Okay, while I was posting the above, it happened again! I was editing the post and the save took a very long time-15 seconds or so.

Back
Top Bottom