Solved: are the classified sections not up and running yet ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Classifieds - BC's (using quick navigation as you showed):

2z5r5tz.jpg

same results in other classified sections

Please include the URL with your screenshot and from where in the menu you clicked

these help? sorry, not computer savvy....

Attachments

• Capture - Classifieds - BC.JPG
    Capture - Classifieds - BC.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Capture - Quick Nav. Button.JPG
    Capture - Quick Nav. Button.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 43
How are you finding that link? That is an old link, however. It should work now. The quick nav... If it's not opening, maybe it's because you're using ad blocker?

using a pc with google chrome. if i open the bcd forum and click the classified link at the top i get an error. page requested cannot be found. same thing if i click the classified link right below the bcd forum

tri
There was a redirect error it's fixed.

ALL of the forums are listed on the /community page (forum listing) and also by clicking on the "quick nav" in the breadcrumbs

View attachment 365805

tried this as well. no good

Howard:

Your observation of the "old link" got me thinking....Cleared cache and link(s) appear to be working at this time.

Thanks!

Howard:

Your observation of the "old link" got me thinking....Cleared cache and link(s) appear to be working at this time.

Thanks!

I changed the link. It was a second link to the classified forum that I want looking at first.

That's why it works now. It's not because of cookies. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom