Are all regulators made in Italy, or co from Italy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Gibson:
Probably the same with most of Europe.
Yes, of course many of our European friends have 6 + weeks of paid holiday plus the Christmas, New Years, etc. dates. In the meantime our cubicle folks are afraid to take off a long weekend.

It's just that in Italy and France paid vacations are mandated by law, five weeks per worker per calendar year in France. In most of France most people take their four weeks in August (except in the South who take it in January) and one week in February, called the "ski week" (no school), similar to our Spring Break. Many people in France plan their lives around that August vacation and talk about what they're going to do on it year-round.

daniel f aleman:
It's just that in Italy and France paid vacations are mandated by law, five weeks per worker per calendar year in France. In most of France most people take their four weeks in August (except in the South who take it in January) and one week in February, called the "ski week" (no school), similar to our Spring Break. Many people in France plan their lives around that August vacation and talk about what they're going to do on it year-round.

Maybe, that's the reason why they are getting behind U.S. or any other hard working countries :wink:

That, and the French now have a 35 hour work week for hourly paid employees. The joke goes: the French want a 35 work week, in India, they want a 35 hour work day.

hoosier:
Maybe, that's the reason why they are getting behind U.S. or any other hard working countries :wink:

And here I was with the impression that Europe was more productive than the USA. At least thats what they said on 60 minutes.

Now is that dispite the 35 hour work week and 5 week vacation or because of it??

Packhorse:
And here I was with the impression that Europe was more productive than the USA. At least thats what they said on 60 minutes.

Now is that dispite the 35 hour work week and 5 week vacation or because of it??

I am not sure what 60 min. said though. How productive are they in what area? Please educate me...... I am listening....

As I understand, many researches and studies show that their welfare cost, labor cost, and less labor hours have already burdened on their society dramatically. :no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom