Aquaventures TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, welcome
I watched quickly some videos, they look promising, will come back to your channel take a look

Hello, welcome
I watched quickly some videos, they look promising, will come back to your channel take a look
Ty so much for taking the time to watch. Please subscribe and make sure to turn on the notifications. Lots of good stuff coming!!!

, Hello everyone,
My name is Luis and I have a YouTube channel called Aquaventures TV. It’s mostly about South Florida scuba diving but it includes other type of water sports and activities. I hope you are able to take a look.

Aquaventures TV
Greetings Luis, I will have to check it out. I am currently restoring vintage ‘doubles’ to safe, diveable condition for a personal collection. Rob w/ The Scuba Museum recommended you as a source for adjusting ‘breathing’ on Waterlung Dual Air by Sportsways regulator. I just bought an original one. It breathes nicely. However, I bought one from Rob as well and that one is a superb breather w/no free-flow. Please let me know how to adjust. I also ordered the ‘Basic Scuba’ 2nd edition by Fred Roberts. I am waiting for delivery. I am 63 and looking for SCUBA destinations considering my limitations. No more strenuous, bad seas, bad current, murky offshore wrecks for me now. …looking warm, clear, shallow SCUBA locations to continue an enjoyable pastime. Time to see your YouTubes!!🤿😎
Scott G. Bonser

Nice to see the video on Alexander Spring. I was there once many years ago and it was fun. I like turtles and other animals, so finning along the vegetated perimeter was productive - 3-striped mud turtles, Florida soft-shell turtle, bowfin, gar and who knows how many other things...a small alligator was pointed out to us at the surface, in the shallows.

It was like someone flipped a Mexican sombrero and filled it with water, with the spring feed in the bottom of the center deep space (deep being relative; IIRC, around 26 feet). This would actually be a good snorkel site. The water was a little chilly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom