For Sale Aquatica housing and Ports for Sony A6500 camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmark18

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
A6500 housing with Nikonos connection and optical connection
30300 Power Saddle
30616 Step Up Extension Ring
30205 SWB Dome Port with shade and neoprene cover- never wet
0-60 Macro Port
30200 Fisheye Port
18430 Single Flip Holder
30513 Zoom gear for Sony 16-55 lens
30600 Extension Ring for Fisheye Port
30601 Extension ring
30602 Extension ring
30605 Extension ring
The gear has been on 2 dive trips and some is unused. I have switched to a full frame system and need to rehome the equipment. Except for the actual housing the other pieces are in their original boxes. Included is the Surveyor vacuum system with pump. It never has failed to hold a vacuum indefinitely only losing the LED when the battery dies out. Never wet inside - the camera itself looks brand new and it was sold as like new when I traded it for the new camera. I will provide any photos on request. Prefer to sell as a package $2800 plus fees and shipping. I will break it up if there is enough interest in the components to make it worthwhile for a sale.This system is ready for use when a camera is supplied.

Attachments

• IMG_1132.jpeg
    IMG_1132.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 93
I have sold the dome port, the flip holder and the step up extension ring. I have already purchased my new housing so this needs to move. Best reasonable offer takes it. Buyer to pay actual cost of shipping as charged, no other charges

Back
Top Bottom