Aquatic Adventures and Kauai Dives!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lilpaul1971

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just returned from a 6 dive adventure in Kauai with Aquatic Adventures Dive Shop and enjoyed myself!

The staff at Aquatic Adventures were A++ professional with the extra touch of patience and kindness with my diving!

Dive Masters Mike and Jordan gave me excellent fun filled diving and brought me back to the land alive! :D

Leah (Dive Master / Shop Manager) was helpful and attentive to my picky diving requests and demands! :eyebrow:

The diving in Kauai was filled with many turtles (almost bumped into one) and other various fishes. If you do not mind shore diving Aquatic Adventures Dive Shop is highly recommends by me. I would definitely return to Aquatic Adventures when I return to Kauai!

If I can help anyone with answering questions about Kauai, please do not hesitate to send them my way! Enjoy and dive safely!

Regards,

Pablo! :)

Yes, two dives at Koloa Landing.

Two up the road by the Statue of the late Prince?? Name forgotten.

Two at the Landing by the Lihue Airport?? Name Forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom