aquamaster two-hose regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm interested in rehabbing my circa-1960's Aqualung DA regulator ("Aquamaster"); I'm sure it needs new diaphragms, hoses, etc., but I would really like to get it operational. Does anyone know where I might find both parts and instructions for servicing it?

mike foley:
I'm interested in rehabbing my circa-1960's Aqualung DA regulator ("Aquamaster"); I'm sure it needs new diaphragms, hoses, etc., but I would really like to get it operational. Does anyone know where I might find both parts and instructions for servicing it?
One of our Mod's could probably be of some assistance since that's his username: DA Aquamaster

Welcome to the boards!!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

You can get just about everything you will need here http://vintagedoublehose.com/index.php or here http://www.vintagescubasupply.com/

The diaphrams on the US divers two regulators hold up very well. Only new old stock diaphrams are available so yours may be as good as any. A new duckbill exhaust valve will definately be needed and they are available along with gaskets and LP seats.

Almost every part you will need including instructions is available from the two suppliers that Capatain mentioned. The best thing to do would be to send the regulator to either of those guys and let them rebuild it for you. They have lot's of knowledge, allthe parts and equipment to make it a fully diveable regulator. I have met both and done buisness with both. They are the best! You can do the work yourself, easy enough, I mostly do but then I have been fooling with the things off and on for years. Your best bet is to send it to one of them.
We just returned from a vintage diver gathering in Wisconsin. Great diving, great people, crazy cool equipment, one group took their double hoses to right at 200 feet--Vintage Tech diving!!
Please visit both of those web sites and join in the forums both offer and let us know how your regulator does for you. Welcome to vintage--the wave of the future, simple, no rules, no snorkels, no BCs (unless you want), no ocatapuses, just great diving.
N

Back
Top Bottom