Aqualung Zuma Pro BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCR Josh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Product-detial-only'_21.jpg

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX.

Size: SM/MD

Asking $360 including shipping in the USA.

Upgrades

• 4 Rings in stainless steel dishes
  • Waistband Tension Loops like on the Dimension i3
  • Shell fabric 500D Cordura Armorshield
  • Harness fabric 1500D Balistic
  • Extremely lightweight, only 2.27kg

Made for diving professionals and for lovers of diving the Zuma Pro has a greater resistance to fading and abrasion with the 500D Cordura material armorshield.
It allows serious divers to get the benefits of Zuma's unique harness system and low profile design. It is ideal for frequent use and travel with only 2.27Kg.

I'm looking to get a couple of these for myself and my GF. She's 5'1" around 110-120 lbs. I'm 5'6" at 155lb.

Do you have any sizes that will work for us. We're trying to save some bucks so used would be okay if in good condition.

We bought the Aeris EX Lite's but they don''t have a right shoulder dump and we want to use Air2's on our rigs. I already have the full Air2 corrugated set-up with dump valve that fit perfectly on the aeros, but prefer a right shoulder dump for emergencies when using integrated air. Is the screw on connection where the inflator goes, a standard thread like on SP and Aeris?

Thanks,

Marshall

Back
Top Bottom