For Sale Aqualung Seaquest Pro QD i3 + Surelock (Medium)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave_H

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought this BCD a few years ago but have never used it. Inspection are welcome of course! Still has the original tags and protective plastic and the weight pockets have been replaced as the previous pockets were recalled. The Pro QD is the first BC that incorporates i3 technology. For years, the Pro QD has been an extremely popular BC for novices and experts alike. Now, with the addition of i3 technology and fresh, new cosmetics, its popularity is sure to soar. Features: -Integrated i3 (patent pending) technology for safer and easier control of inflation and deflation -One upper and one lower Flat E-Valve keeps the BC streamlined while offering effective and responsive air dumping -One-way valves prevent water from back flushing into the BC, greatly reducing captured water -The oral inflator is easy to deploy and use. It can easily be removed to provide a access port should you ever need to rinse the inside of your BC -SURELOCK™ mechanical weight release system (patented) offers unsurpassed ease of loading, ditching and security of weight pouches -Two lobe-retaining D-rings that can be held to steady the lobe for easy weight pouch insertion -Two 10lb weight pockets on sizes XS – ML. Two, side-release non-ditch pockets increase overall weight carrying capacity as well as provide proper trim in the water -A new, integrated Octo-pocket (patent pending), is a convenient way to secure your octopus regulator -A three-dimensional expanding gusset around the backpack (patented) provides increased lift capacity -Outer bladder constructed of Armorshield™ Cordura® for increase wear and fade resistance -Sculpted shoulders using the exlcusive Sea Quest swivel buckle system (patented) provides unsurpassed fit and comfort -Traction pad (patented) built into the proprietary contour back pack prevents cylinder slippage -Over-molded carrying handle makes carrying the BC a breeze. Standard on all sizes -Upper, right-hand, shoulder pull dump as an alternative dumping method -Six stainless steel D-rings to attach all of your accessories -Two large zipper utility pockets with pull cord are easy to open / close Depth compensating waistband with 11/2 inch buckle and lobe strap.
Looking for $600 negotiable.

Attachments

• IMG_6268.JPG
    IMG_6268.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_6267.JPG
    IMG_6267.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 137
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom