Aqualung / Us Divers high pressure block guide (PN 111000)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aikiguy

Contributor
Reaction score
On the blue parts, not the brown or green parts.
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a lot of old Conshelfs.... They seem to be drawn to me, and there are a few I would like to rebuild in the next few weeks.

Having done this the armstrong method before, where you line everything up and then carefully push on it, all the while hoping that everything doesn't go awry, it is not the easiest way to do it.

I would like either the Aqualung tool (PN 111000), or if someone has one and a set of calipers handy a quick sketch of the Id and OD and length of the various machining of it so that I can make one out of some nice uhmwpe that I have laying around here. (Or aluminum if that would seem to to work better.)

Thanks,
Guy
:)

Herman makes a really nice one. He will be around shortly.

You can download his tool catalog here:
Shop Online

---------- Post added June 15th, 2015 at 04:18 PM ----------

He used to make it out of aluminum, but the snap ring would sometimes scrape some material out of it. Sometimes ending on top of the filter. I think he is making them out of stainless.
His are also tapered, which works really nice since it compresses the snap ring as you push the assembly. He includes a pushing handle.

The price is also very reasonable.

Thanks Luis,
I make one out of stainless steel, it works better than the USD/AL one. See the link above or just PM me here. I really need to make a new catalog. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom