Aqualung Titan Regulator set with low profile Octy BRAND NEW in box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Aqualung Titan 1st & 2nd stage regulator set with Aqualung Low Profile ABS Octopus and BCD inflator hose. BRAND NEW, never been in the water. This is the newest (3rd generation), lightweight, compact version of this tried and true diaphragm regulator system. I am selling this for $280 shipped in the continental USA. Includes owner's manuals, boxes, etc. It normally retails new for around $480 for the 1st stage & 2nd stage & octy. An acquaintance of mine bought this with a Suunto Zoop computer and Aqualung BCD right after he learned to dive, and now he is going through a divorce, that's why this equipment has never been in the water. The other items are also for sale in the ScubaBoard classifieds. Buyer must pay via PayPal or cashier's check or money order. PM me to make arrangements for sale.

_MG_7319.jpg_MG_7323.jpg

Bump for a great regulator set - BRAND NEW - never been in the water! Lightweight, great for travel!

I'm still good for $250, shipped.... let me know

Bump for a nice brand new regulator set in the box! First stage, second stage, and octy/alternate for $280 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom